Friday, April 17, 2009

funny kid story

so my students had to write a personal ad for themselves.

the past weeks we have covered hobbies, jobs, personality, and what they want in a girlfriend.
in this lesson we wanted them to put together everything they have learned so they can write their personal ad.

here is an ad, word for word, from one of my students. needless to say, i am a failure as a teacher! :-p

"My name is ______. I am 18 years old and I love in Sokcho, South Korea. I am a cool person. I'm very cool and stylish. I'm, also 2K fashion leader in addition. My IQ is 430. I can fly and a music method of shifting from place to the other place in a moment. Also I can talk one on one with the God of space who is talk everything and know everything.
I am lookin for a girlfriend who is kind.
My dream is peace of the world.If you want to call me you only use telapathy.
I'll visit you soon.
from ______"

i had kids also quoting martin luther king jr's "i have a dream" speech in their personal ad.
rather inventive i must say, but not totally on point!

so hilarious! thought i'd share! :-p

1 comment:

  1. telepathy, eh? That's pretty...inventive. :D

    ReplyDelete