Sunday, September 27, 2009

Weekend Adventures

This weekend, Jump was in Sokcho! I'd seen signs up around Sokcho that said it was a "comic martial arts performance." I had decided long ago that I wanted to take D to it, but I wasn't sure about the details. This week, my coteacher told me it was free to go, so that completely decided it for us. :-)



We walked into the cultural center in our town and were promptly hosed down with hand sanitizer from an employee. We were then given a little booklet and a pamphlet about swine flu. :-) We took our seats, and waited for the performance to begin.
It was AMAZING... Here's a little clip that shows some of what it was like. Enjoy!
We also stopped by a festival thing at Expo Park. It was so fun!! We're so blessed to be in such an exciting city. There are so many "tiny" things going on all the time that we just happen to run into. There are so many reasons to miss home, but so many reasons to be grateful for where we're at. I just wish y'all were here with us. Miss you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment