Monday, June 8, 2009

english camp video

This video was JUST given to me a couple of days ago.

When tova and i first got to korea we both participated in an english camp at my school.

afterwards they made a video with some highlights.


one great thing about this video is that tovas hair is SO much shorter now, my hair is VERY long in the video, and both of us have "lost our weight" since the video was taken.

this was the first time we had the opportunity to teach, and we have many fond memories of that great week. hope you enjoyed!

4 comments:

  1. So should I smile and nod, or was there a purpose that they produced this for? Seems like only you and daniel were the teachers on the video; I thought this was several other english teachers as well. Did they have multiple videos made, one for each english teacher pair? I see korean english teachers around the room, but no other native speakers.

    Great video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a video to show how awesome my schools english camp was, and that other schools should have english camps, and if they have an english camp then theirs should be like ours. i am taking it as thus : we had the riveras, they are cool you should get some riveras too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Christina got me hooked on your blog and it's always the highlight of my day. Looks like you two are doing really well and having a blast! I'm considering teaching in Japan after I finish my degree...every time I look at your blog, I get more excited about the possibility :-)

    (this is michelle hulett, by the way.....don't know if my name shows up here)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's obvious that the students are SOO thoroughly enjoying these sessions in learning English ~ and, it is also obvious that this was an earlier video, in that there is now much less of you both ~ weight and hair ! ! Loved seeing the two of you in action !

    ReplyDelete