Friday, June 12, 2009

Ode to a Goofball...

It's true... You were one of the goofiest looking babies ever born.









However, my mullet and I soon grew to love you.





You broke my toys, stole the limelight, and made my life miserable at times.


But, in the end, you turned out to be not as shabby as I'd expected. Your hair made for some fun Elvis moments. At least you were amusing.




I'm really impressed by how mature you are now. Who would have guessed that the pumpkin-headed little kid would grow up to be a pretty decent 22-year-old?




Happy 22nd Birthday, goofy brother of mine.



1 comment:

  1. AWW ~ What great pictures ! And, what great adults the two of you became! Thanks for sharing ! Lots of love and BIG hugs ~ to Jess on his birthday ~ and to his big Sister too!

    ReplyDelete