Sunday, December 28, 2008

Fun times!

We are having so much fun so far in South Korea! Daniel and I are getting situated, making friends, and exploring our neighborhood. It's awesome!

We went out with Cedrick today. He had so much fun getting put on random things and standing in the freezing cold snow!! :-)
Cedrick by Lake Yeongnangho.
Cedrick chillin in some snow--literally. Ha ha!
Cedrick on a sign. Look at those gorgeous mountains!!!
Cedrick's on a sign again!
Cedrick even had time to make a snowman!!!
Cedrick and me by the lake.
Cedrick and Daniel... :-) What handsome men! ;-)
Last night, we went to a party at Toni's... She's a pretty cool chick.
Daniel, me, and Toni. Check out the bling on my glasses! Whoa! ;-)

My lovely husband.

Jenga!!!! I rock that game! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm so glad that Cedrick is having run in South Korea with you, and getting out to travel! Glad you had a good time at Toni's! Love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys are having a great time in Korea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why can't I see your pictures, Son?

    ReplyDelete