Saturday, December 6, 2008

in virginia

so here are a list of states that we have visited in a whirl-wind tour of family and friends:
1: florida
2: georgia
3: tennesse
4: kentucky
5: illinois
6: south carolina
7: north carolina
8: virginia

in all we are going to be traveling over 5,000 in just 9 days. crazy? yes. necessary . . . yes

tova and i both had our last days at our jobs. said good bye to a lot of people that we are going to miss A LOT!!!

i was thinking that i am not all that excited. in all honesty i am way too busy to be happy. way too many things that are on my mind that need to get done. this is also shared with me being sad. part defense mechanism, part reality. if i dont think about missing everyone, then it won't hurt right? :-(

anyways . . . we are chilling in virginia, then tommorow its driving back down to jaksonville, but making a stop in south carolina , and a stop in ponte vedra to see people before getting to my house seeing my 'rents and sister and brother-in-law.

busy busy busy, should get everything done :-p

3 comments:

  1. One day at a time ! Everything will get done, and you will soon be in the air and on your way ! THEN the excitement will come ! This I can promise you !

    As always, L H & P !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fully agree with wat Gramma D said above .. you just have to get through this, and from everything that we've read and heard about it, your life will then be full of excitement! Imagine actually living in a foreign country that is welcoming you and eager for you to be there! We all love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are you going to be in Illinois? I'd love to see you before you leave!!!! Let me know - I will drive out there if I can!

    ReplyDelete